Sinchies 200ml Reusable Food Pouches Pack of 5
All our reusable pouches come with standard white lids. We encourage you to purchase some child safe lids if you are using our product for infants
- Ready to fill with your little one’s favourite, healthy food or anything else you can think of! A great size for smoothies, soups and sauce storage!
- Save money by using Sinchies food pouches. Make your own smoothies, soups, yoghurt, fruit purees, baby food and dispense it into these awesome reusable pouches
Home-made goodness with store bought convenience! You can monitor exactly what goes into the pouch, ensuring you and your family eceive optimum nutrition that is free from preservatives, sugars or additives.”
- Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these on the run food pouches are handy and easy to use
- Choose your own healthy ingredients, whizz, pour and zip it up! Designed with a spout for children to suck or squeeze out the contents, No need for a bowl or spoon!
- Sinchies 200ml reusable pouches are all clear/opaque making it easy for you to see the contents! Featuring a doulble zip-lock which allows for easy filling and washing. Please see important washing tips here
- They save you money by cutting food costs, Sinchies encourage healthy eating, reduce waste, and provide a fun and clean way to feed your children, whether you’re at home, at school or out and about
- So versatile and not just for kids, Sinchies are suitable for all sorts of baby foods, smoothies, fruit crushers, yoghurt, jelly, custard as well as other purposes such as travel toiletries, sauces or salad dressings. Click here for a list of ideas
- Take them camping, in the car or on the plane. Our 80ml are perfect on international flights with the 100ml liquid allowance!
- Eco friendly – With the environment in mind, minimal packaging and biodegradable or recyclable materials have been used
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. Ensure you take the ring off the spout after unscrewing the lid, before giving it to your little one to enjoy! We recommend purchasing the child safe choke free lids if using this product for little ones.