Is there anyone else out there that makes their own almond milk?? Has to strain the milk a few times to ensure that all the almond pulp is removed?? I have finally found the best nut milk bag ever and tried my recipe out with it and it was a huge success!!
- 1 cup of Almonds
- Filtered Water
- 1 Date
- Soak almonds for a minimum of 18 hours in filtered water (ensure there is enough water to cover the almonds)
- Drain the almonds and place in thermomix
- Add 1.25 litres of filtered water
- Add 1 date
- Process for 90 seconds on speed 9
- Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag
- Store milk in glass jars and use within 3 days
Go to http://mixinitup.com.au/product/nut-milk-bag-2/ to get your awesome nut milk bag!!